Total Pageviews

Friday 11 September 2015

A busy time at Witherington........

I must apologise as editor as this weeks blog is just a list of dates.  News from the past week was yet to be compiled by Dave Moody. Partly my fault for arriving on a Friday not the normal Saturday.  Whilst I had given notice Mr Moodys week had been busy and I caught him cold.
Never mind I will bring you up to date next week, when he has the time to collate the words and pictures.  Until then , if you are thinking of cashing in on the great fishing happening at Withy at the moment, please note the dates when certain lakes will be closed in the week ahead as more and more anglers visit the venue,

Wednesday 16th Barnmoor closed all day  Outer Snake closed

Friday 18th September Cottage Lake closed

Sunday 20th September All of the Snake closed, Sellwood and Cottage lakes closed.

More news soon..............

No comments:

Post a Comment